- Water handling and control without adding additional staffing
- Replacement of water trucking and associated costs
- Automation and control of wellhead pumpjacks
A major natural gas company approached EEC to provide security systems, lighting, power, automation, instrumentation, and control for their wellhead water handling systems. This project included detailed design, project management, and subcontracting of electrical construction. This project included power system design and construction beginning with the utility 12,470 Volt system, MCC specification and installation, VFD specification and installation, instrumentation specification and installation, PLC programming, HMI programming, as well as startup and commissioning. EEC field verified existing PFD’s and developed updated PFD’s and new P&ID’s
EEC utilized Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC’s, Panelview Plus screens, Ethernet communication and control to VFD’s, wireless Ethernet, proportional control to valves, ultrasonic flow monitoring, ultrasonic level controls, and other instrumentation. EEC conducted power system coordination and arc flash analysis of the system.
The client required unattended control and monitoring for multiple remote pumping installations.
The security system design and installation included cameras, intruder detection equipment, and remote monitoring and alarm.
- Subcontracting of electrical construction to provide a turnkey installation for the client
- Power, automation, instrumentation, security, and lighting systems