As the foundation of a structure determines the size, scope and operating parameters of what is constructed on the foundation, so the Vision of our Firm provides a foundation, boundaries and guidance for all of our activities. Our Vision is described by our Purpose, Core Values and Beliefs, Mission and Strategic Operating Principals shown below. This Vision is integrated throughout the Firm’s policies and practices and provides insight into understanding who we are as a Firm.
The purpose of EEC is “to honor God by providing the highest possible quality services to our clients, team members and others in a professional and courteous manner.”
Core Values and Beliefs
Our core Values and Beliefs represent the driving values and beliefs of our Firm; they are reflected in every decision we make and in every action we undertake. They are:
- We believe that God has a plan and purpose for every individual including their career activities.
- We value excellence in character as displayed in such traits as: Honesty, Integrity, Work Ethic, Lack of Egotism, Cooperation, Trustworthiness, Concern for Others and Selflessness.
- We value high quality performance in every area of our work.
- We believe working relationships should be mutually beneficial to our Firm, our staff and our clients.
- We believe we should enjoy our work.
- We believe in compensation and rewards based on performance.
- We value Servant Leadership.
The mission of EEC is to become a “best in class”, full service, multi-discipline engineering Firm.
Strategic Operating Principles
Our Strategic Operating Principles express the guiding priorities by which we manage our business on a daily basis.
- Act consistently with our core values and beliefs
- Fulfill our purpose
- Pursue our mission
- Accomplish our business objectives
- Enjoy our journey!